Friday, August 21, 2009

Challenge #11 - Paper Piecing

This bi weekly challenge is PAPER PIECING!

There are so many great ways to do this...you can use your cricut or pazzles etc, you a pattern from online, use a coloring book page as a pattern, or design your own from scratch!
Here is paper piecing I did using the Pazzles...


This is a quick easy example...he can be put on a card, layout etc!

The prize for this weeks challenge is..........

a 6 x 6 paper pack of BASIC GREY PAPER!!!

It will be a surprise as which one but we are hoping to get one of the new releases!!

Have fun with the challenge!!

Hugs,

Froggy and Mindy


7 comments:

SemSee said...

Paper piecing is my fave technique, so I had to join in!! *grin* LOVE the DT work - very inspiring! Hugs, Sem xx

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

This is my first time doing a paper piecing on a card and it was a blast making this...Thanks for the challenge, I loved it! Ellen P

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

It was a challenge for me indeed, as you inspired me to have a very first go at this technique - and I really like it!
Thank you :)

The Pavlik Family said...

It was challenging to create the layers and then put them together. This is my first challenge entry ever. :)Thanks for making it a fun one! :) ~Rosie

Anonymous said...

I love paper piecing, thanks for a great challenge.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I have just made another "paper-pieced" card, and so I'm here again with another entry! :P
What a fun technique it is, thanks girls for making me learn it lol!

Maria Matter said...

I love paper piecing!
I'm linked!
blessings, Maria