Sunday, October 3, 2010

Time for Treats!!!

The new challenge here at Scrappy Frogs is to create a Halloween treat bag! I can't believe it's October already and Halloween will be here before you know it.

Before I show you the treat bags the design team has come up with, I need to announce the winner of the flower challenge. This one was awesome !!!! Great job everyone who participated. The winner of that challenge is Annette # 68. I have tried leaving a comment on your blog, but google is not working with me at the moment. Annette, please email me at mindyrapp at gmail.com. I will get your prize out soon. I'm behind on prize mailing again, but I will get caught up soon.

Now on to the treat bags!!


Sheri

Laura


Wini


Mindy



Stephanie



Now, please show us your Halloween treat bags!

3 comments:

Annette said...

Oh Wow! Thanks so much for the pick! I recently discovered your challenge blog & what fun themes you have! I will email my info to you & thanks so much again!

Yone said...

I've made not exactly a gift bag, but it was fun making a Witch Shoe Party Favor Box. Hugs,Yone

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks for another great challenge. The DT work is incredible:)