Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Stitch in Time

I would like to thank all of you that played along in our girlie girl challenge. I think that is the largest most successful Scrappy Frogs challenge yet!!!!

The winner has been chosen by random.org and is # 2 Crafty C!!!!

Congratulations Crafty C and please email me at mindyrapp at gmail.com so that I can get your information and you can get your prize!!!Now on to the current challenge- Stitching. It can be faux, it can be real, whatever you want. The Design Team has a few examples to get your creative juices flowing.
Laura


Mindy


Sheri


Stephanie


Now it's your turn to show us your stitching creations!!!

4 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

I hope faux stitching counts as well, as that is my favourite technique :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting challenge ty for theoportunity. hugs

CraftyC said...

I have been trying to email you mindy but they keep bouncing back. I will try again this evening. Hope you get to read this. Cant believe I won!!!
Hugs
Clairexx

Chris said...

Hi, I would just like to comment on how talented the design team are. The cards are all outstanding and are a inspiration. Thanks,
ChrisG x